1. Performance and usage
Reverse osmosis scale inhibitor and dispersant 0100 is a high-efficiency scale inhibitor, suitable for reverse osmosis (RO) systems and nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) systems. It can prevent scaling on the membrane surface and improve production. Water volume and quality of produced water reduce operating costs.
Features of this product:
(1) Effectively control inorganic fouling in a large concentration range, and the maximum allowable value of LSI is 2.8 without adding acid;
(2) Does not condense with iron and aluminum oxides and silicon compounds to form insoluble substances;
(3) It is particularly effective for controlling iron, aluminum and heavy metal pollutants, and the concentration of iron on the inlet side is allowed to reach 8.0mg/L;
(4) It can effectively inhibit the polymerization and deposition of silicon, and the concentration of Si02 on the concentrated water side can reach 290 mg/L;
(5) It can be used for reverse osmosis CA and TFC membranes, nanofiltration membranes and ultrafiltration membranes;
(6) Excellent solubility and stability;
(7) The pH of the feed water is effective in the range of 5-10.
2. How to use
The dosage of this product is calculated and determined based on the water quality analysis report and the reverse osmosis system. The general dosage is 3-5mg/L. Within the recommended dosage range, most of the following types of scaling can be controlled: calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, strontium sulfate, iron hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide and silicon.
Packed in blue plastic bucket, 25KG per bucket.
Or packed in white plastic barrels, the standard solution is 5 gallons (20KG) per barrel. The concentrated solution is 5 gallons (27.55KG) per barrel, diluted 8 times and converted into 220.4KG standard solution.
Four. Security and Protection
This product is weakly acidic, pay attention to labor protection during operation, avoid contact with skin, eyes, etc., rinse with plenty of water after contact.